Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pumps
Zehnder Rittling Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pumps are the direct result of years of research and extensive testing in our state-of-the-art design lab by our dedicated team of engineers. As a result, the Heat Pump design lends itself equally to new and retrofit applications.
Promoting healthy indoor air quality, Zehnder Rittling Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pumps incorporate coated aluminum air coils to expedite condensate drainage. Additionally, the standard stainless steel drain pan with microprocessor-based condensate overflow protection inhibits microbial growth and minimizes maintenance.
The simplest and most effective solutions are always those that come from nature; this is the case for the Zehnder Rittling Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pump. Our design takes advantage of the moderate temperature the earth provides to boost the efficiency of the energy draw and reduce the operational costs of heating and cooling systems.
The perfect indoor climate: comfortable, yet unobtrusive aesthetics and efficiency are our primary concerns. The Zehnder Rittling Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pump operates in the background only noticeable by the perfect indoor climate - the architectural design of the room remains in the forefront not the heating and cooling system.
- Zehnder Rittling Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pumps are available in seven sizes and utilize two cabinet sizes for flexibility of design.
- Our unit is designed to be completely furred into the structure concealed by drywall.
- Supply, return and condensate riser piping can ordered factory installed.
- Flexibility for installation is provided where the cabinet can be delivered early for rough in and the chassis later for finish.
- Braided stainless steel hoses are used to connect the chassis to the supply and return water pipes allowing for ease of installation and service.
- The Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pump typical installation can be either direct discharge for supply air into the space to be conditioned or ducted to remote air diffusers.
The Rittling Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pump is the ideal solution to provide indoor comfort and conditioning in any building with vertical replicating floor plans. The units are designed to be completely furred into the drywall eliminating the need for mechanical room and therefore yielding maximum usable / leasable space. Units are directly above one another and are piped with supply, return and condensate risers.
Examples of typical applications:
- Hi-rise apartments and condominiums
- Senior care and health care facilities
- Hotel rooms